“The first rule of Write Club is - you do not talk about Write Club. The second rule of Write Club is - you DO talk about Write Club.”
Write Club is a community of like-minded young people between 13 and 18 years of age from all over Ireland who want to create their own work. Our members write plays, short stories, poetry, screenplays... flash fiction, graphic fiction, novels... spoken word pieces. Anything is possible.
Fighting Words provides space and time for Write Club members to come together, both physically AND digitally to work on their own independent writing projects, supported by other writers and Fighting Words mentors.
TIMES AND LOCATIONS
ONLINE - Everywhere!
- Wednesdays from 2pm to 3pm, November to June; Video released each week, Zoom sessions twice per month.
- Fill in the registration form to get involved!
DUBLIN - Fighting Words Centre, Behan Square, 12-16 Russell Street, Dublin 1
- Wednesdays from 2pm to 5pm, September to June; 3pm to 5pm, July and August
- Contact Mark Davidson - email or phone 086 0461891/01 894 4576
- Email: Outreach@fightingwords.co.uk
- Email: Cork@fightingwords.ie
Parental consent will be required for anyone who wants to join the club.